Lakota West Junior School Wrestling
Click here for 2016 Wresting Packet
10 reasons to wrestle
- Represent Lakota and community
- meet new people and make new friends
- travel to other schools around the city to compete
- improve strength and aerobic fitness
- improve mental toughness
- learn new physical skills that will help in other sports including football
- improve self confidence
- learn about setting goals and how to achieve them.
- learn self discipline
- have a lot of fun
Conditioning starts November 7th to November 11th.
Practices begin November 14th Daily at Ridge Junior 3:00pm to 5:30 pm
To begin practice you must have a current Physical, registered on Final Forms and intend on paying the participation fee when asked.
Contact Mike McIntire for more info: